- Rent a Car with Driver -
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) IN SRI LANKA
Moving Around Sri Lanka
- The Airport Will Have High Intensity Sanitation Measures in Place for All Areas and Staff.
- To Local Travel Agent, Public Transportation Should Not Be Used.
- All Tourist Sites Will Be Opening from 01st August 2020 Onwards With Safety Protocols and Measures In Place To Ensure The Wellbeing Of Our Travelers.
What Are The Visa Procedures?
- All Travelers Will Require A Valid Visa, This Will Be Issued For 30 Days And Extendable For Up To 6 Months After Arrival. Online Visa At http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
- Further Relaxation for Long Stay Guests in Currently Under Consideration, Enable Tourist to Be Granted Five-Year Multiple Entry Visas with Maximum Months Stay.
- Visa Fee Us$ 100
Pre Departure Covid-19 PCR Testing In Sri Lanka
- A Negative PCR Test Is Required Prior To Boarding Your Flight And On Arrival In Sri Lanka.
- The Covid -19 PCR Test Should Be No Older Than 72 Hours Prior To Boarding.
Which Airports Will Operate In Sri Lanka?
- Bandaranaike International Airport (Bia)
- Colombo Rathmalana Airport(Rma)
- Mattala Rajapaksa Hambanthota Airport(Mria)
- Will Be Operating For Tourist Arrivals From 01st August 2020
Where Can I Stay And Is There A Minimum Duration?
- A Minimum 5-Night Stay In Srilanka Is Required.
- Independent Professional’s Audits Will Be Done to Certify Accommodation Providers Who Will Be Listed on the Srilanka Tourism Website.
- Details of Booking Made With Certified Accommodation Providers Are Required For the Visa Application.
Information required for visa application to Sri Lanka
- Booking Details at Certified Accommodation
- Itinerary in Sri Lanka
- Return Ticket
- Proof of Medical Insurance
Who Can Visit Sri Lanka from 01st of August 2020?
- All Nationalities Are Welcome and All Type Of Travelers Whether Groups, Families, Individuals Can Visit Srilanka from 01st of August 2020.
- Staying Over 10days & Quarantine Process.
- Travelers Staying From More than 10days Will Be Required To Take a Third Test During Their Stay.
- While This May Be Inconvenient It Is Essential To Safeguard Everybody And Provide Peace Of Mind.
- In Case Of Positive PCR Result, Quarantine in A Designated Hotel or Hospitalization Will Be Take Place Depending On the Details of the Case.
- Quarantine Would Usually Be 14 To 12 Days If Symptoms Are Detected.